PPEC Management Company Structure

The PPEC Management Company (Company) will be a REG A-PLUS stocked company.  Stock will be sold through through a public offering. The Company will not personally sell the stock to anyone.  70% of the stock will be owned by the PPEC Trust.  The other 30% of the initial public offering (IPO) will be through a certified SEC brokerage with first right of refusal given to individuals in the PPEC.

The Company will “manage” the PPEC Mall profits from the PPEC eBooks. Additionally, they hold and control 100% of the PPEC Mall initial stocks.

$10 and any other profit from the First Phase eBook will be given to the Company for overhead such as employees, consultants and software to run all facets of the PPEC Mall and Company including Third Phase Projects.

Any profits from the Second Phase eBook will be given to the Company for overhead such as employees, consultants and software to run all facets of the PPEC Mall and Company including Third Phase Projects.

$100 and any other profit from the Third Phase eBook will be given to the Company for operations and to manage getting the company ready for a Public IPO.

Other Third Phase Projects will have various rules and funding but in general they will be modeled after the initial Third Phase public offering for each new company introduced.

Leave a Reply